- About UNWTO
- Member States
- Affiliate Members
- Destination Management & Quality Programme
- Education and Training
- Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Information Resources & Archives
- Institutional and Corporate Relations
- Knowledge Network
- Market Trends
- Resilience of Tourism Development
- Governing Bodies
- Statistics and Tourism Satellite Account
- Sustainable Development of Tourism
- Silk Road
- Technical Cooperation
Looking for tourism data?
The UNWTO E-Library is the world's biggest online collection of tourism publications and statistics. A fully cross-searchable interactive database, the E-library includes, among other things the Tourism FactBook with data on key tourism indicators by country, all issues of the UNWTO World Tourism Barometer, as well as more than 1100 reports in English, French, Spanish, Russian or Arabic.
The UNWTO Tourism Market Trends Programme provides the tourism community with up-to-date market intelligence, including the latest tourism market trends, short and long-term tourism forecasts and knowledge on specific market segments and source markets.
- UNWTO World Tourism Barometer
- UNWTO Tourism Highlights
- UNWTO Long term forecasts - Tourism towards 2030
- Regular research on specific source markets and tourism market segments
The UNWTO Statistics and Tourism Satellite Account Programme compiles and disseminates tourism statistics of countries all over the world, while advancing and standardizing the methodological frameworks for measuring tourism and expanding its analytical potential.
The Programme also supports statistical strengthening in UNWTO Member States through capacity building.
- Tourism Satellite Account (TSA)
- International Recommendations on Tourism Statistics
- Tourism Glossary
- Yearbook of Tourism Statistics
- Compendium of Tourism Statistics